Digging at the confluence of culture and everything else
Very occasionally I am pleased with what I write. These are those pieces.
- Marriage in the Shadows – A reflection on my own marriage and the place of marriage in our society.
- Ta-Neisi Coates and the Wages of Supremacy – an analysis of TNC’s The Case For Reparations
- Emergent Evil, Perspective, and Responsibility – an analysis of emergence and the complexities of solving social ills
- A Wanderer’s Rest and Reflection in the Moment Between Grief and Joy – a meditation on my Christian Nomadism and Holy Week
- Kids, Kimonos, and Cultural Appropriation – an essay about the struggle between sharer and hoarder factions